£30000 - £40000 per annum
Digital agencies - they can be a mixed bag!
Some clients' accounts are juicy and exciting to work on, but then others are not so much.
Well that's where this agency is different - because they ONLY deal with exciting clients in the attractions industry.
If you love theme parks, zoos, historic sites, museums etc etc and you are passionate about Web development - then this is the place for you!
Our agency works in a very flexible and autonomous environment, where individuals are trusted to work independently.
You will be working amongst a team of developers and digital account managers to deliver websites and applications for our specialist clients.
A perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic Web developer on exciting period of growing, who want to continuously transform how our attractions , using the latest online tools and systems
- Build client websites, with modules/integrations as needed and understanding any limitation some sites might have
- Think outside the box and come up with ideas to deliver sustainable and efficient digital solutions
- Ensure client sites are kept up-to-date, running at optimum speed with minimal technical issues
- Working the Digital Account Managers and clients to resolve issues
- Follow specification for build work on the client websites
- Cross browser checking
- Monthly monitoring of website, checking error logs, security checks, hosting checks, broken links and any issues with hacking or bots on a site
- Ensure that client websites are up to date with the latest software and patches.
- ASP.NET coding experience, including module/feature development, databases, APIs and integrations
- Experience working with a CMS - preferably Umbraco
- Work to responsive design and mobile web development
- Understanding of usability, web accessibility and cross-browser/platform issues
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up-to-date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.