We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect to join a well-established, multi-award-winning organisation in the financial services sector. You will be a leading figure in the team, playing an integral part in steering the future of the IT Systems. This is a leading client of Mexa's, where we have seen people we've placed grow, with plenty of opportunities to develop their technical skills. They are investing heavily in their technology, with ambitious plans to bring Salesforce to their current system. They offer their staff an excellent salary package, which includes a stock purchase scheme, onsite gym, and a very flexible hybrid working model where staff come to the office on average twice a month.
- Establish architectural best practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Analysing business requirements and recommend solutions for all projects
- Responsible for the End-to-End solution design that meet all business needs.
- Drive efficiencies through coaching, knowledge sharing and the use of standards, patterns and frameworks
- Ensure compliance of designs to business requirements and ensure adherence to IT vision and strategy, architecture guidelines, regulatory requirements, and industry best practice
- Provide ongoing design support through project from solution ideation, design to implementation.
- Write and maintain technical documentation & designs of all systems
- Champion enterprise level resilience, security and scalability of all systems
- Adhere to FCA conduct rules
- Communicate risks and impacts of design changes to technical and non-technical
- Experience leading large complex cross domain or cross product designs.
- Expert technical skills and experience that will enable delivery.
- Demonstratable experience solution design within regulated industry.
- Broad set of skills and knowledge including software and infrastructure architecture.
- Detailed practical knowledge of an Enterprise IT infrastructure and Software Development
- Knowledge of data architecture.
- Previous team leadership experience.
- Experience Working with Agile teams using SCRUM.
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up-to-date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.