£35000 - £45000 per annum
Energy Prices - don't get me started! Whether it's our household utilities or petrol, the demand is higher, and prices are sky rocketing!
How the hell do we manage our resources, balance our energy supply in a cost-effective way, minimise waste, and reduce our dependencies from one resource?
Well this maybe where you can help?
Mexa Solutions are partnering with a data driven company, who specialise in the energy sector and, have a team of energy modelling specialists who provide forecasting and data modelling services for the public and private sector!
This developer role is part of a team developing a platform to analyse real time data integration and analytics performance across the energy sector.
The platform is built in house, with a focus on C# and Vue, which is all then hosted on Azure!
The company are driven to support their people and offer their staff an excellent salary package, including private medical and dental care, Bonus, income protection, 26+ days holiday and facilities to work remotely 3 days a week.
- Working alongside our C# developers and energy consultants to help progress through our ambitious roadmap.
- Responding and working with our clients to come up with innovative solutions to solve their problems.
- Continuously monitor the latest technical developments and ensure that we continue to push our systems to make use of the latest technologies.
- Developing knowledge of the energy industry / wider context to expand the breadth of future work that you can get involved in.
- At least 2 years of C# development experience (including minimum 1 year on-the-job)
- Understanding of standard coding principles
- Understanding of design patterns
- Experience of clean architecture approaches
- Git source code management and use of Azure DevOps
- Enthusiastic about looking to grow
- Interested in learning and developing our platform, with an energy context
- Self-supporting, but open to others' ideas and different ways of working
- A team player, able to work closely with the wider team, including non-developers.
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up-to-date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.