£40000 - £55000 per annum
We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious developer, looking to grow their career and get their teeth stuck into building a new cloud data platform. You will be part of a large-scale technical team, building a new data portal that will be integrated to the cloud and be accessible to all customers. The company are investing heavily into Azure and aiming to create the best system for customers to access their financial information. The company are driven to support their people and offer their staff an excellent salary package, including private medical and dental care, Bonus, income protection, 26+ days holiday and facilities to work remotely.
- Building a new portal for members to log in and manage their pension options
- Working with Azure to create a user friendly, automated system
- Discuss design and functional requirements with technical and non-technical staff
- Integrate customer data and create an online self-service system
- Experience in developing web application/services
- Experience with C# .NET Core
- Experience with the traditional Microsoft web stack - IIS, ASP, .NET
- Experience with data access using Entity Framework/SQL Server
- Continuous Integration, build/deployment pipelines
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Understanding of design patterns
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up-to-date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.