Newcastle upon Tyne
£28000 - £31000 per annum + Certification + Benefits
Service Desk Analyst (senior) - 2nd Line / Second Line - Newcastle
Up to £30,000 depending on experience
THE OPPORTUNITY - Senior Service Desk Analyst
Is your company stuck in the dark ages?
Have you been working in a Service Desk Analyst role and promised promotions that have never happened?
Do you wish you had genuine professional development from day one?
Based in central Newcastle, this fast-growing MSP / Microsoft Gold Partner has clients both locally and nationally working with the latest and cutting-edge technologies - always looking out for the next best thing.
Working in a growing company that rewards success, not only means a positive impact on your salary, but also the opportunity to grow with the team, developing your career path into leadership or more senior technical roles - specifically Technical Consulting.
This is not a run-of-the-mill job - this is a chance to really build your technical career with certification and on the job Consulting training.
THE ROLE / COMPANY - Senior Service Desk Analyst
- Based in commutable offices, with state-of-the-art internal IT infrastructure
- You will be providing 2nd line support to clients both within the service desk and onsite at clients, specifically undertaking project work.
- As the Senior 2nd Line Analyst, you will work to resolve various technical issues, escalating to more senior members of the team when required.
- As the Senior 2nd Line Support Engineer, you will be resolving technical issues for Windows Server, Office 365, and Active Directory. You will be working with a variety of user setups in a fast-paced environment assisting with projects both in deployment and migration.
- You will be interviewed and onboarded remotely.
IDEAL SKILLSET - Senior Service Desk Analyst
You will have a background working at an MSP / Solutions Provider in a busy 2nd Line Analyst / Helpdesk / Service Desk role, and solid technical knowledge of some of the following:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory / Exchange
- Microsoft Operating Systems
HOW TO APPLY - Senior Service Desk Analyst
If this sounds like the right role for you, and you'd like to know more, then either call Simon Bath on 07718_655_017 or apply and we can have an informal chat. Also my email is simon . bath @ mexasolutions . com
This Senior Service Desk Analyst role role is a live and signed off vacancy. Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status. We have the full benefits and job specification available on request.
Don't worry if your CV is not up to date, please apply/email/call anyway and we can update your CV later as needed.
2nd Line | Service Desk | Helpdesk | Server | AD | Windows 10| MSP | Microsoft Partner | Office 365 | Active Directory