£25000 - £60000 per annum
We have an excellent opportunity for a number of experienced SEO Managers, looking to develop their career with a leading digital marketing business who are rapidly growing. This is one of the UK's leading digital agencies, with an excellent market reputation for delivering digital marketing services with their own cutting-edge technology. You will be part of a solid team who manage a range of client accounts, including international restaurant brands. This is a company who care about their employee's health, personal wellbeing, and development, and offer fully remote working, continuous training, private healthcare and childcare vouchers.
- Deliver SEO campaigns to the highest standard, from strategy creation to implementation
- Efficiently manage internal resources to deliver that strategy
- Analyse customer websites and provide well-defined and detailed SEO recommendations for search engine improvement
- Leverage skills in search engine writing to improve the effectiveness of site content
- Monitor search engine results, analyse key website metrics, and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement
- Monitor algorithmic changes in the search engines to determine when and how to adapt our proven delivery methodology
- Manage day-to-day client relationships through face-to-face meetings, frequent conference calls, and presentations
- Excellent experience in SEO
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Thorough and clearly demonstrable understanding of Search Engine Optimisation tactics
- Skills and understanding with Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Excellent understanding and application of the core web vitals
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up-to-date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.