£30000 - £35000 per annum
We have an excellent opportunity for a couple of highly ambitious SEO Managers who are looking to develop their career with a leading digital business on the south coast. The team are passionate about the work they do and the clients they partner with, and understanding their objects. You will be the key account manager for a broad range of clients, ranging from high street retailers, global food brands and Premiere League football teams. This role is an excellent fit for an ambitious digital marketer, who is confident leading technical SEO projects, who wants to be part of a fun and social search team. They are extremely flexible and ask only for a minimum of 1 day a week in the Brighton office, along with the monthly client visits to London and other locations around the south coast.
- On-site SEO improvements for clients, with off-site optimisation
- Presenting and supporting the implementation of your recommendations
- Handling day-to-day SEO queries from clients
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to deliver high quality work across planning and insight, SEO and analytics
- Build relationships with key customer contacts with a view to better understand their needs and challenges, and creating champions
- Contribute to achieving team targets (including retention, platform engagement and opportunity generation)
- Managing Technical SEO projects, including Migrations, audits and core web vitals
- 1-2 years SEO experience, delivering technical projects and audits
- Experience managing/conducting an SEO migration beneficial
- An understanding of SEO issues and techniques, algorithm updates, etc.
- Experience working with SEO tools, e.g., Google Analytics and Search Console, Screaming Frog, Majestic, rank tracking tools, etc.
- Strong commercial awareness e.g. an ability to build convincing business cases
- Passion for all things Search and general Digital Marketing
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up-to-date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.
Louise Helyer - 07547 _ 672 _ 699 - louise . helyer @ mexasolutions . com