SEO Analyst - an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Technical SEO Analyst who is looking to develop their career with a leading digital business of the south coast. As the SEO Analyst you will be working with a team who are responsible for understanding customer's business objectives and delivering against them. This is a customer facing role where you will be working with a broad number of clients, ranging from high street retailers to Premiere league football teams. This role is an excellent fit for a junior digital marketer, with experience dealing with technical SEO projects, such as migrations who is looking to progress into a client facing role.
Key responsibilities - SEO Analyst:
- Understanding customers need and bringing value to their business
- Managing Technical SEO Migrations
- Creating SEO audits
- Running bespoke reports, analysis and forecasting for key customers
- On-site SEO improvements and consultancy for customers
- Handling day-to-day SEO queries from customers
- Supporting customers in using our industry-leading SEO software
- Supporting Junior Members of the team
Required skills - SEO Analyst:
- Excellent technical SEO - competent creating SEO Audits
- Experience managing/conducting an SEO migration beneficial
- An understanding of SEO issues and techniques, algorithm updates, etc.
- Experience working with SEO tools, e.g., Google Analytics and Search Console, Screaming Frog, Majestic, rank tracking tools, etc.
- Strong commercial awareness e.g. an ability to build convincing business cases
- Preferably some managerial duties, mentoring/guiding junior members of the team
- Confident presentation skills
- Ability to confidently discuss a variety of digital marketing themes with a range of audiences
For more information on this SEO Analyst role, please contact Simon Bath on 077_186_55017 or simon . bath @ mexasolutions . com