£55000 - £60000 per annum
Senior UX Designer, with strong experience of web & mobile UX design of data driven applications in both a B2B and B2C environment, is required for a leading technology organisation. The role will be home based with 1 day/month travel to the office, paying from £55,000 - £60,000.
Senior UX Designer
1 day/month travel to Hampshire / London
Working for a leading technology business
£55,000 - £60,000
Working for a leading technology company that has done very well during Covid, the Senior UX Designer will be creating & iterating the end user experience for thousands of businesses and customers across the world. This includes focusing on digital design & continual improvement of both web and mobile UX solutions, presenting data & insights, running workshops, identifying design problems, creating storyboards, wireframes and prototypes to present usable UI & UX solutions. As a senior team member, the UX Designer will be mentoring and guiding a junior team, however not managing staff.
- Excellent UX design background
- Strong experience in web and mobile UI & UX design
- Strong experience in supporting designs for data driven applications
- Good experience in making strategic design & UX decisions
- Strong experience in creating scenarios, user stories, journey flows, prototypes, wireframes etc.
- Ideally a broad exposure to both B2B and B2C markets
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience
This position would suit a Senior UX Designer / User Experience Designer, who has strong experience in web & mobile UX design of data driven applications, ideally in both B2B and B2C markets.
This Senior UX Designer position is looking to start ASAP, will be home based with travel once/month to either London or Hampshire office. The role will be paying from £55,000 - £60,000, depending upon background and experience
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.