£35000 - £45000 per annum
You're at a point in your career - where you know you're making a positive impact with your Paid Media skills?
You've seen the highs and lows of digital marketing - and the results you bring to the table!
You're now ready to step up into a leadership level - and mentor junior executives in the business
Maybe now it's time for your passion and skill to be recognised with a leading agency who are:
A Multi Award Winning - including ranked best place to work
Work with a range of brands and across numerous industries
Value their staff - with impressive staff retention record
Offer TAX-Free Bonuses
Fully remote working - but you're welcome to the office whenever you like. :)
- Forecast and craft individual media plans - designed for various clients
- Oversee your teams work, analysing performance and delivering insightful reporting to your clients, against forecasts and media strategies
- Develop you team professionally and support them in achieving their career ambitions through coaching, training and providing opportunity for growth.
- Keeping on top of the latest Paid Media trends and unearthing opportunities and consider new products or services that clients need and that we should consider developing.
- Collaborate effectively with our Client Leadership, Creative, Data & Insight, Business Development and Organic Search teams.
- Experienced in digital marketing account management, ie billings in excess of £100k+ and media spends £500k+.
- Google certifications: ie AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advertising, Shopping Advertising, Display advertising, and Google Analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of social platforms, ie Facebook Snapchat Twitter YouTube etc
- Demonstrable experience supporting and helping junior members
- Analyse campaign performance and key on-site metrics using Google Analytics
- Strong presentation skills, being able to talk confidently on marketing platforms and tactics.
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up-to-date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.