Up to £75000 per annum
Senior Data Scientist for a global technology innovator, based in the south but 95% remote working if you wish.
As the Senior Data Scientist, you will conduct analysis across large datasets to discover insights into customer operations.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Data Scientist to join an established and expanding global technology organisation. You will form part of the Data Science team where you will develop data analysis tools and help integrate machine learning models into the company's products, producing customer friendly presentations on results. You will use data to make a real difference.
This is a 95% remote opportunity, where you will be required to come into the offices 2x per month for meetings and progress catch ups.
For this Data Science role, you must have:
- Experience mentoring others
- Experience creating a stimulating environment to harness teamwork
- Experience of statistics and communicating with non technical stakeholders
- Experience of time series analysis
- Python development Experience
- Able to create complex SQL queries
- Ability to clean and transform database content
- Big data frameworks
- ML tools
- Bayesian Modelling
- Computer based training systems is a plus
Up to £60,000 plus benefits including pensions, travel insurance and healthcare
This Data Science role is a live and signed off vacancy.
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status.
Please more information on this role, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Zoe Caplan-Hill on 07591_212_477 or zoe . caplan-hill @ mexasolutions . com
Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, we can deal with that later. In fact, most people we place we do so just by their LinkedIn profiles.