Up to £75000 per annum + + bonus, hybrid
Senior Data Engineer
Up to £75,000 + Bonus
Hybrid - Southampton, Hampshire
If you're looking to take your Data Engineer career to the next level, wanting to work for a well-established, leading business that is currently going through enormous growth, using modern technology, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
You can be certain you will grow within a technical environment working within a successful Engineering team. The career advancement and progression opportunities for you in this business are exceptional.
What's more, having this companies name on your CV is something to really be proud of!
This roles main focus is building, planning, and constructing pipelines, in a lead technical role, whilst' managing a small Data Engineering team.
- Building pipelines in Azure Data Factory
- Conduct ingestion/extraction/transformations in Data Lake
- Create and develop database structures and data warehouse strategy's
- Improve business procedures and data models
- Guide a small team of technical Data Engineers in an agile/Devops governance environment
- Help Scientists and Analysts to recognize and examine new data sources
- Strong experience using Microsoft Azure - including Data Factory, Synapse and Databricks
- Previous knowledge and experience using Python or Pyspark
- Have worked with structured and unstructured data
- Good communication skills, with passion, drive, and determination!
- Background experience with data ingestion, data extraction and data transformations
Package & Benefits
- Up to £75,000 + bonus
- Flexible and hybrid working
You'll probably want to know more about this company, their history and growth plans.
For an informal chat, please contact me on the below.
Katie Winstanley -
katie . winstanley @ mexa solutions . com
07547 672 062
Don't worry if you don't have an up-to-date CV, we can deal with that later. In fact, most people we place we do so just by their LinkedIn profiles.