Up to £75000 per annum + + bonus, hybrid
Senior Data Engineer - £75k + annual bonus
Hybrid - Southampton, Hampshire
Are you looking to take your Data Engineer career to the next level? Want to work for a well-established, rapidly growing business? If so, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for....
This company uses extremely modern technologies, and you can be certain you will grow within a technical environment. The career advancement and progression opportunities for you in this business is exceptional.
Having this companies name on your CV is something to be proud of!
This roles main focus is building, planning, and constructing pipelines, in a lead technical role, whilst' managing a Data Engineering team.
- Building pipelines in Azure Data Factory
- Conduct ingestion/extraction/transformations in Data Lake
- Create and develop database structures and data warehouse strategy's
- Improve business procedures and data models
- Guide a small team of technical Data Engineers in an agile/Devops governance environment
- Help Scientists and Analysts to recognize and examine new data sources
- Strong experience using Microsoft Azure - including Data Factory, Synapse and Databricks
- Previous knowledge and experience using Python or Pyspark
- Have worked with structured and unstructured data
- Good communication skills, with passion, drive, and determination!
- Background experience with data ingestion, data extraction and data transformations
- Any experience working within the financial sector would be an advantage
- £75k + annual bonus
- 26 days holiday
- Flexible and hybrid working
You'll probably want to know more about this company, their history and growth plans.
For an informal chat, please contact me on the below.
Katie Winstanley -
katie . winstanley @ mexa solutions . com
07547 672 062
Don't worry if you don't have an up-to-date CV, we can deal with that later. In fact, most people we place we do so just by their LinkedIn profiles.