£70000 - £85000 per annum + + Car allowance + Bonus
Would you like a role in which you can fully utilize your Cloud expertise?
How about a home-based role with occasional customer travel?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career to become known as the companies Cloud Solutions evangelist?
Then look no further.
This opportunity will allow you to work on leading technical public cloud engagements in AWS or Azure with high-profile Enterprise Customers.
You'd also have full scope and autonomy to redefine and the more the business' own Public Cloud Strategy, educating, guiding and advising on architectural best practice on Public Cloud both internally and on the client-side.
All this at a company that can provide a genuine platform to develop and progress your career using the latest and greatest technologies.
The Role - Cloud Solutions Architect
Operating within the Cloud Centre of Excellence at this global IT Service Provider, you'll be a genuine subject matter expert and evangelist in your chosen Cloud Platform (AWS or Azure).
You'll be the technical lead on all Public Cloud engagements, guiding customers and prospects with architectural advice and thought leadership on running workloads on AWS or Azure.
Collaborating with internal teals, you'll drive Cloud innovation internally and with customers, transforming IT landscapes and accelerating their journey to the cloud.
- Significant prior experience of Architecting and implementing Cloud Solutions
- Previous IT Solutions Provider or Consulting experience
- 2+ years' experience with AWS and/or Azure Platforms
- Experience in leading technical workshops
- 3+ years' experience in technical pre-sales or customer-facing architecture
- Understanding of DevOps practices and associated tools
- Commercially aware with strong client facing and stakeholder relationship management
- SC Clearance held or attainable
Salary & Benefits - Lead Cloud Solutions Architect
- £80,000-£110,000 Package
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Bonus scheme up to 20%
- Full Cloud Autonomy and influence
- Chance to work with latest Cloud technologies
- Workplace Pension
- Healthcare Cashback scheme
- Excellent progression & development opportunities
If you think this sounds like what you are looking for then please contact Rosie James on 07596-233-048 rosie . james @ mexa solutions .com
Don't worry if your CV is not up to date. We can deal with that later.
Cloud / AWS / Azure / MSAzure / Microsoft Azure / Microsoft / Cloud Architect / Solutions Architect / Cloud Solutions Architect / Azure Architect / AWS Architect / Azure Solutions Architect / AWS Solutions Architect / IT Services / Professional Services / IT Service Provider / MSP / Managed Service Provider