£20000 - £30000 per annum
Release Engineer - Home based role with a fanastic organisation
Release Engineer required for a nationally recognised, successful and rapidly expanding Telecoms Company. As the Release Engineer, you will be extensively involved in the Release Management process of any new products, features or software that goes through the development lifecycle. This organisation has been voted #1 Company to work for in the UK and continues to offer a fantastic environment for all colleagues.
This role is 99% home based although their fantastic offices based in Bournemouth are open if you want to pop in.
Salary is £20-30k basic
Working for an organisation going through a huge period of growth, your role as the Release Engineer will be pivotal in ensuring an efficient and smooth release process from non-production to the live environment. You will work closely with customers and internal stakeholders to get feedback on any new products, features or software as well as creating release plans, basic tests, running reports and writing documentation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for a career route into Product or Project Management.
Required skills and experience for this Release Engineer role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid experience with Microsoft Excel
- A good understanding of Project Management methodologies such as Agile or Scrum.
- Graduates or individuals from a software support/project co-ordination background are encouraged to apply.
- 30 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays so 38 days total!
- Flexible working arrangements to promote work/life balance
- £4k per year personal training allowance
- High spec laptop and phone
- Competitive salary
- Working for an organisation that loves to look after their staff - Voted #1 Company to work for in the UK
- Located near Bournemouth train station
- Very supportive culture
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status.
Please more information on this Project Manager role, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Dom Buck on 07395_105_650 or Dominic . Buck @ mexasolutions . com
Keywords: Release, Release Engineer, Software Support, Project Coordination, Product Manager, Product Management, Release Management, Release Process, Software Testing