£40000 - £45000 per annum
Project Manager required for a leading Microsoft Cloud partner based on the South Coast. As the Project Manager on their Project Management team, you will ensure the smooth running of projects to maintain their excellent service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Project Manager to join an expanding technology organisation that specialises in Microsoft Cloud. You will be part of a collaborative team that strives to deliver the best customer experience throughout the deployment of new infrastructure, software and applications across the Microsoft 365 product suite. You will be liaising closely with customers throughout the project lifecycle from proof of concept to go-live as well as managing entire projects for external customers. There will be both infrastructure and application projects across the Microsoft 365 suite, including Office 365, Azure, Active Directory, SharePoint, Intune and Modern Workplace,
For this Project Manager role, we are looking for the following:
- Project Manager and certified PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Strong experience in managing multiple projects within an IT environment.
- Project Managing Microsoft Cloud projects
- You will clearly be able to articulate customer needs with excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven experience with successful projects and high customer satisfaction
- Familiarity with Agile methodology is desirable
This Project Manager role is home based with a salary of £45k on offer. This organisation is growing rapidly and are considered as experts in Microsoft Cloud, making it a very exciting time to join.
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status.
Please more information on this Project Manager role, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Dom Buck on 07395_105_650 or Dominic . Buck @ mexasolutions . com