£50000 - £55000 per annum
18 month FTC
Product Manager, with experience of managing product development lifecycle on software development projects in an Agile environment, is required for a leading organisation based in Southampton, paying £50,000 - £55,000 on an 18 month Fixed Term Contract.
18 month Fixed Term Contract
Based in Southampton
Working for a leading organisation
£50,000 - £55,000 - depending upon background and experience.
Working within the software development team of a leading organisation, the Product Manager will be responsible for end-to-end product delivery for a web application, software development and system enhancement projects. You will be defining the product vision, managing the scrum process and develop cases epics and themes aligned with the product delivery. You will be leading across a variety of project elements and will be working closely with the wider team of Developers, QA Testers and Business Analysts and Project Managers.
Experience of the following would be good to have:
- Excellent background as a Product Manager
- Excellent experience working on web application / software development projects
- Good experience of working on end-to-end full implementation lifecycles
- Experience within Agile and leading Scrum initiatives
- Good knowledge of software development processes
- Ideally good experience of using Jira
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience
This position would suit a Product Manager / Product Owner, who has strong experience of full implementation lifecycle of software and web application projects.
This software Product Manager position is looking to start ASAP, will be based in Southampton, Hampshire, on an 18 month Fixed Term Contract, paying from £50,000 - £55,000
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.