£40000 - £50000 per annum
Product Designer, with good experience of web & mobile UX & UI SaaS product design of data driven applications in both a B2B and B2C environment, is required for a leading technology organisation. The role will be home based with 1 day/week travel to the office, paying from £40,000 - £50,000.
Product Designer - UX/UI
80% HOME BASED!
1 day/week travel to either Hampshire / London office
Working for a leading technology business on a SaaS product
£40,000 - £50,000
Working for a leading technology company that has done very well during Covid, the Product Designer will be creating & iterating the end user experience for thousands of businesses and customers across the world. This includes focusing on digital design & continual improvement of both web and mobile UX solutions, presenting data & insights, running workshops, identifying design problems, creating storyboards, wireframes and prototypes to present usable UI & UX solutions.
- Strong Product design background, across both UI & UX
- Strong experience in web and mobile UI & UX design
- Strong experience in supporting designs for data driven applications
- Strong experience in creating scenarios, user stories, journey flows, prototypes, wireframes etc.
- Ideally good experience on SaaS products
- Ideally a broad exposure to both B2B and B2C markets
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience
This position would suit a Product Designer / UX Designer / User Experience Designer, who has strong experience in web & mobile UX design of data driven applications on SaaS products, ideally in both B2B and B2C markets.
This Product Designer position is looking to start ASAP, will be home based with travel once/week to either London or Hampshire office. The role will be paying from £40,000 - £50,000, depending upon background and experience
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.