We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced PPC Managers, looking to develop their career with a leading digital marketing business who are rapidly growing. This is one of the UK's leading digital agencies, with an excellent market reputation for delivering digital marketing services with their own cutting-edge technology. You will be part of a solid team who manage a range of client accounts, including international restaurant brands. This is a company who care about their employee's health, personal wellbeing, and development, and offer fully remote working, continuous training, private healthcare and childcare vouchers.
- Manage PPC projects from strategy through to implementation.
- Coordinate campaign activities relating to PPC with the landing page design team.
- Monitor results, analyse key website metrics, and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships.
- Exceed client expectations and performance goals daily.
- Excellent experience delivering PPC/ Google Ads campaigns
- Google Ads Certification
- Understanding of Google Analytics (+ Google Tag Manager)
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks
- Excellent communications skills.
- Experience in other ad platforms (Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, etc.)
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up-to-date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.