Power Platform Developer required for a for a leading Microsoft Partner who are growing at an incredible rate. They are seeking a Power Platform Developer with an expertise in Power Apps and Power Automate design and development.
This organisation has an open, informal and equal working environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute.
**100% WFH / Remote (UK) Opportunity **
£40,000 - £50,000 basic
Their Consulting Practice is a crucial part of their business and they provide bespoke software, consultancy and support to their clients across M365, SharePoint, Power Platform and their own products. Due to the increasing amount of Power Platform work they are receiving, you will be delivering projects, collaborating with clients and acting as a technical SME within the organisation.
They are looking for an excellent individual who can step into this team from multiple perspectives: technical, commercial, quality and organisational.
- You will be a Power Platform expert with experience and knowledge in the following: Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse. Some practical experience with Power BI is a plus.
- You will have excellent consultative skills and be confident in liaising with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- The ability to grow relationships with clients by demonstrating commercial awareness
- Proven experience of delivering Microsoft based projects to a broad client base
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £40 -50k salary depending on experience
- 100% home working (all their employees are home based)
- Opportunity to join a great team where management are all very approachable
- Pension and Private Health Insurance
- High spec equipment - you spec your own!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Power Platform Developer with great development and consulting skills to join a highly respected and leading Microsoft Partner.
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status. We have the full job description available for you.