Power Platform Architect
Fully Remote (UK)
£70 - 80k basic
You'll play a vital role in the digital transformation of this automobile Fintech organisation.
So why do I believe this company is different?
They are now on a journey to expand their existing Fintech platforms with exciting new re-architectural designs and features - which is why it's an amazing time for you to be an active team member during this technology evolution.
As the Power Platform Architect, you'll be calling the shots on the best tools and products to use across the business, as well as designing the solutions and working closely with the CTO to lead a team of 35 individuals, across development, testing and architecture.
If you're a technically focused Power Platform specialist who enjoys getting involved in exciting and cutting-edge projects AND wants to be part of a journey to evolve Digital platforms to a new chapter - then this is the place for you.
Top priorities for this organisation: Career Progression, Staff Engagement and Technology.
What you'll bring to this organisation
- Experience in architecture, design and implementation of Power Platform solutions.
- Strong automation knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrable experience in developing Model-Driven and Canvas Apps.
- Experience in Power Automate, Power BI.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A background in software development, including experience with C# and .NET is beneficial but not a must-have
- Experience in RPA is also desirable.
This Power Platform Architect role is a live and signed off vacancy. Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status.
Please more information on this role, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Dominic Buck on 07718_655_017 or dominic . buck @ mexasolutions . com
Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, we can deal with that later. In fact, most people we place we do so just by their LinkedIn profiles.