£30000 - £40000 per annum
Every business needs a website.
The first thing I do if reviewing a new company, is to check the quality of their website and read the google reviews.
Call me judgemental - but if the website looks like clunky and poor quality - it speaks volumes about the business and the quality of their service.
That is why we only build solid websites with a Creative team of specialists, from designers to developers which are then reviewed digital marketing team to ensure top end performance.
They are now looking for a PHP developer who ideally has had some exposure of integrating websites with WordPress.
This is one of the UK's most well-established agencies, with an excellent market reputation for delivering digital marketing services and bespoke website builds.
You will be given a choice of a Mac or PC, plus funding to set up a home office.
This is a company who care about their employee's health, personal wellbeing, and development, and offer fully remote working, continuous training, private healthcare, and childcare vouchers.
- Part of a team, focussing on the technical implementation of web and digital development.
- Create high quality, structured, reusable, and annotated code from scratch, no templates
- Use third party open-source packages and relevant code libraries.
- Deliver multiple projects to a deadline, and to project specification/requirements.
- Communicate ideas across multiple departments of project managers and designers
- Advise prospective and existing clients on how you plan to deliver based on budgets and timelines.
- Operate to OOP Standards
- WordPress - bespoke theme and functionality development
- Experience of developing eCommerce solutions (i.e. code, not plugins)
- Database management (e.g. Maria DB, mySQL)
- High level of API integration knowledge and experience
- Project management with strong communication skills
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up-to-date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.