£24000 - £35000 per annum
Social Media - it's become as integral to society as the air we breathe.
I remember when Myspace and Bebo hit the scene and now platforms have matured, with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and TikTok acting as integral tools for a businesses to drive lead generation and ecommerce sales!
That's why a leading Brighton based digital agency are looking to separate their Paid Media and Paid Social department into 2 separate functions, in order to maximise the potential Social has to offer.
You will become an integral part of the department's growth, acting as a Paid Social specialist, acting as an integral team member to build the paid social clients from 12 clients to 150+.
You will be part of a fun family feel team who socialise regularly and continue to support their staff with regular appraisals and bespoke Personal Development plans.
The business operates a flexi-hour policy, with facilities to work remotely, excellent holiday allowance with a fruitful range of other benefits.
A perfect opportunity to be part Brighton's fastest growing and most successful digital agencies.
- Managing Social campaigns, analysing performance and making improvements based on your recommendations
- Build social media campaigns which are well planned and delivered
- Briefing design team for creative assets
- Writing engaging ad copy
- Liaising with technical team on conversion tracking implementation
- Client communication and account management
- Working with existing clients and pitching for new business
- Presenting campaign ideas to clients online and in person
- Taking ownership for client's paid social channels and using them to meet business goals
- 1-3 years' experience managing social media advertising platforms
- Excellent Google Analytics skills
- Campaign analysis using Excek
- Strong time management with excellent attention to detail
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, numerate and a logical thinker
- An eye for impactful social media creative
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up-to-date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.