£27000 - £37000 per annum
Operational Support Assistant
Operational Support Analyst required for a locally recognised, successful and rapidly expanding Software organisation. As the Operational Support Assistant, you will play a key role in their fast paced and friendly team, taking on project coordination, event planning and administrative tasks. This organisation's head office is in Southampton and they provide yoga, relaxed breakout areas, VR headsets as well as healthy snacks and drinks.
Salary is £27-37k basic - depending on experience
This is a unique opportunity and will suit an extremely confident and outgoing person who can be the foundation of efficiency within their technology team. As the Operational Support Assistant, you will almost always be the first point of contact for colleagues and suppliers so expertise in communication and customer service is imperative. A key aspect of this role will be hunting down and managing any activities which prevent the technology team focussing on their passion of writing code.
Required skills and experience for this Operational Support Assistant role:
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent organisational skills with experience in facilitating meeting and planning sessions
- Report writing and presenting
- Project coordination experience
- Strong report writing and presenting along with good excel skills
- Experience with IT projects or Agile methodologies is desirable
- Plenty of opportunities to grow within your role and progress within the business - 10% of your time will be dedicated to learn new skills!
- Open plan, dog friendly open plan offices in Southampton - surrounded by lots of open space, ideal for walks and jogs in lunch breaks
- Yoga, VR headsets, relaxed breakout areas, as well as free healthy snacks and drinks
- Company pension scheme, health care cash plan, BUPA, childcare vouchers, free eye tests and access to thousands of discounts via their rewards gateway
- Regular social events such as escape rooms, pizza deliveries, comedy and quiz nights etc.
This is a fantastic and interesting opportunity for someone looking to join a great organisation. The role will be varied with no day the same. There is a competitive salary on offer as well as some great benefits.
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status.
Please more information on this Operational Support Assistant role, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Dom Buck on 07395_105_650 or Dominic . Buck @ mexasolutions . com
Keywords: Project Coordination , Project Support , Project Administration , Technical Support , Operations Support , Operational Support , Project Admin , Support Assistant , Planning , Business Support