£30000 - £45000 per annum + MS Certs, WFH options + health bens
MID-LEVEL .NET DEVELOPER - Chandlers Ford
How many companies are expanding right now do you think?
Probably not many, but when you find one that is, it's a pretty good sign that they're going strong through this whole COVID thing.
This organisation is firmly in that group as they look to add another 2 developers to their team, due to huge revenue growth expected even through the latest recession.
You're input is going to be key to securing that success of this established brand as they push to become one of the biggest names in the world of E-Commerce.
When building this all new Azure based, microservices system, the focus is always on user experience and working back from there. This includes a fresh React.js based front-end and a best in class reporting system.
You'll be involved with every element of the software development life cycle including the DevOps pipeline and deployment all while picking up skills with a wide range of technologies.
REQUIRED SKILLSET - .NET Developer
You'll have some experience within an Agile environment using the following skills…
- C# / ASP.NET (or CORE) or WebAPI
- Unit testing or automated testing
BONUS SKILLS - .NET Developer
These are the technologies you will get to learn too!
- React / Redux / D3.js
- RabbitMQ / MSMQ
- Azure - Service Bus / DevOps
- TeamCity / Octopus Deploy / GIT
- SQL Server / SSRS / NoSQL
- Progressive Web Apps / Native Applications
SALARY / BENEFITS - .NET Developer
- Flexible Hours
- Microsoft Certifications
- Work from home up to 3 days a week (currently fully remote during COVID)
- Personal development and training plan with budget available.
- Full suite of health and wellbeing benefits - Virtual GP 24/7, mental health support, nutrition, health and fitness consultations.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Fantastic Location
HOW TO APPLY - .NET Developer
If you think this sounds like what you are looking for then either apply on here or search for Ben Hamilton on LinkedIn where you will find my contact details at the top of my profile page.
Don't worry too much if your CV is not up to date. We can deal with that later if needed.