£40000 - £50000 per annum
Microsoft 365 Consultant required for a rapidly growing and multi award winning Microsoft Gold Partner. This role will be 3-4 days WFH and 1-2 days in the office per week.
Top priorities for this organisation - flexibility and collaboration, staff engagement and technology.
As the organisation continues to win more business, they are seeking a Microsoft 365 Consultant who is project and customer focused. This is a client facing role and you will be getting involved with project kick offs, discover phases and client reviews.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Microsoft 365 and SharePoint evangelist with a passion for keeping up with the latest trends in technology. The organisation is experiencing further significant growth - you will be able to shape and influence your own career, and benefit from this expansion.
Main technology focus areas are:
- Azure AD
- M365 Security
- Device Management - Endpoint/Intune
- Identity services
For this Microsoft 365 Consultant role, you must have:
- A background working for an IT service or strong consulting experience
- Demonstratable design and deployment experience of M365 solutions
- Fantastic written and spoken communication skills - strong ability to present to organisations and to build client relationships
- Microsoft qualifications are advantageous, although the opportunity will be provided to undertake these exams whilst in the role
£40-50k Basic depending on experience + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Microsoft 365 Consultant who wants to further develop and grow their career for a multi award winning MS Gold Partner.
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status. We have the full job description available.
Please more information on this Project Manager role, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Dom Buck on 07395_105_650 or Dominic . Buck @ mexasolutions . com
Additional keywords: Microsoft 365 Consultant , Office 365 Consultant , M365 , O365 , Azure , SharePoint , Microsoft Defender , Microsoft Endpoint