£40000 - £60000 per annum
IT/Electronics Manufacturing Manager, with a strong background of owning the entire manufacturing process for the build & production of telephony products, is required for a leading organisation, based in Bournemouth, paying from £40,000 - £60,000.
IT/Electronics Manufacturing Manager
Based in Bournemouth, Dorset
Working for a leading technology organisation
£40,000 - £60,000, depending upon background and experience
Potentially 1-3 days/week working from home
Working for a well established, leading technology organisation, the Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for the entire manufacturing process of the telephony projects. This will include developing and owning the processes, policies & procedures across supplier management, returns, quality control as well as budget & forecasting. Communication, negotiation and project management skills are key as this Manufacturing Manager position will be a standalone role within a wider support team, nor does it have responsibilities for managing a team.
- Excellent experience as a Manufacturing Manager
- Proven experience of owning & being responsible for the build & production manufacturing process, across supplier management, returns, quality control
- A strong background as a Manufacturing Manager within an IT/Electronics environment, ideally experience within telephony products
- Excellent project management experience
- Excellent supplier management experience
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience
This position would suit a Manufacturing Manager / Supplier Manager / Production Manager / Build Manager / Project Manager, who has strong experience of owning the entire manufacturing process of IT/electronics/telephony products.
This IT/Electronics Manufacturing Manager position is looking to start ASAP, will be based in Bournemouth with some flexibility around working from home, paying from £40,000 - £60,000, depending upon background and experience
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.