Lead Data Engineer
Up to £95000 per annum + Hybrid flexible working, Bonus, Modern Tech
Lead Data Engineer
Up to £95k plus bonus
Hybrid - Surrey
The Opportunity - Lead Data Engineer
This role will give you exposure to a broad range of industries, new skills and giving you the opportunity to work on some truly exciting projects.
This business will invest in you to ensure your success is guaranteed.
High performing new team members have been known to be promoted, with the potential to achieve this again in the next 2-3 years.
This organization is bursting at the seams with new opportunities in multiple areas, meaning career advancement and progression are exceptional.
As the Lead Data Engineer, you will be providing your expertise knowledge in analysis, design, development, maintenance of data integration, data modelling, data movement and transformation mapping, while working with stakeholders creating new solutions, building dashboards and business intelligence reports.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in a Consulting industry would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills
- Implementation experience with a variety of data integration tools, such as Microsoft SSIS, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Glue, Step Functions, Airflow, Apache Flume/Sqoop/Pig, etc
- Used data modelling tools such as Erwin, ER/Studio, Power Designer
- SAS data migration
- Management experience
- Worked with database platforms, for e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, Azure, Data Lake, Hadoop, Azure Synapse, Snowflake, Redshift
- Understanding of Cloud architectures such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £95k plus bonus
- Flexible working
- Unparalleled progression opportunities
- Private healthcare
- Employee wellbeing programmes
- Professional skills development schemes
If you think this Lead Data Engineer role sounds like what you are looking for then call Katie Winstanley on 07547672062, apply directly or email your CV to katie . winstanley @ mexasolutions . com
Don't worry if your CV is not up to date. We can deal with that later if needed.
Data Integration / Microsoft SSIS / Azure Data Factory / Databricks / Glue / Airflow / Apache / Flume / Sqoop / Pig / Data Architecture / Data Modelling / SAS / Erwin / ER/Studio / PowerDesigner / SQL / Oracle / Azure Data Lake / Hadoop / Synapse / Snowflake / Redshift / Azure / AWS / GCP / Google Cloud Platform