£90000 - £110000 per annum
Lead Data Engineer
Experienced Lead Data Engineer required for a growing, national brand. As a Lead Data Engineer within the Data team, you run and lead their Data Engineering centre of excellence.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lead Data Engineer to join an established and expanding brand provider that are continuing to receive major investment.
You will run and lead their Data Engineering centre of excellence as a Lead Data Engineer. A great opportunity to take the lead and collaborate with business stakeholders to identify and meet data requirements. Design and implement solutions. Manage, monitor and ensure the security and privacy of data to satisfy business.
This role will be working from home four times a week and one day in the office.
For this Business Development Consultant opportunity, you must have:
- Experienced in real-time (Azure IOT hubs, Event hubs, Apache Kafka) and batch mode (Azure Data Factory, Azure synapse pipelines) data ingestion
- Proficient in Azure storage options (Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake Storage)
- Skilled in real-time (Apache Spark Streaming and Azure Stream Analytics) and batch mode (Apache Spark, Azure HDInsight clusters, Azure Databricks) data processing
- Experienced in data lake analytics (Cosmos DB, Synapse Analytics SQL, Power BI)
- Coding experience in Java, Python, Spark-SQL
£110,000 Salary Package breakdown:
Pension Match scheme of 7.5%
Green Travel allowance
5 weeks annual leave with the option to purchase more.
This Lead Data Engineer opportunity is a live and signed off vacancy.
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status.
For more information on this Lead Data Engineer opportunity or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Jan Villaruel on 07547 672 676 or jan . villaruel @ mexasolutions . com
Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, we can deal with that later. In fact, most people we place we do so just by their LinkedIn profiles.