£30000 - £35000 per annum
Junior Product Owner, with previous experience of supporting software products, project lifecycles and supporting stakeholders, is required for a leading organisation based in Brighton - 2 days/week from home. The role will be paying from £30,000 - £35,000.
Junior Product Owner
Based in Brighton + 2 days/week at home
Working for a leading organisation
£30,000 - £35,000
Working within the IT & software product teams of a leading organisation, the Junior Product Owner will be helping to build out the existing and new SaaS / Software-as-a-Service product base which are the company's main product offering. This will include enhancing and improving the existing system as well as being involved in helping to launch new products. The role will involve coordinating, supporting and managing the product worksteams, stakeholders, 3rd parties, helping with product support and managing config & set up for different customers. You will be aiding with the strategic direction of the team and product base longer term as the team continues to grow.
- Experience supporting product development
- Experience as a Product Owner / Product Manager / Software Business Analyst / Software Support Analyst
- Good technical understand, though technical development is not required
- Experience of working alongside business stakeholders to elicit product requirements
- Experience of working with technical development teams to move requirements into working product features
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience
This position would suit a Junior Product Owner / Product Manager / Software Business Analyst / Software Support Analyst, who has good previous experience of working on and supporting software projects across their product lifecycles.
This Junior Product Owner position is looking to start ASAP, will be based in Brighton with flexible working. The role will be paying from £30,000 - £35,000, depending upon background and experience
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.