£25000 - £30000 per annum + hybrid working, 25 days holiday
Junior Data Analyst - up to £30k
Hybrid - East Sussex
Do you have great attention to detail with an aspiration to learn and develop your technical Data skills? Wanting to join a company that makes you feel included, treats you well and invests in the latest technology? If you feel this applies to you then please read below....
The roles focus is developing integration processes for their networks and systems.
- Maintain and advance operations for the companies networks and systems
- Build reports to supply insights, whilst' continously maintaining existing reports, ensuring they are valid
- Inspecting data, and building action plans and processes, ensuring innacuracy is at a minimal
- Capable of solving technical problems
- Experience with programming using either SQL or DAX
- Good knowledge of Transformations, Integration tools and Data Loading
- Energetic, driven approach
- Experience with Snowflake, Power BI, Power Automate, Google Analytics or Microsoft Azure would be a great advantage
- Salary up to £30,000
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunities to travel abroad
- Outstanding progression opportunities
If this role is of interest, please apply or contact me on the below:
Katie Winstanley -
katie . winstanley @ mexa solutions . com
07547 672 062
Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, we can deal with that later. In fact, most people we place we do so just by their LinkedIn profiles.