£25000 - £30000 per annum
Junior Data Analyst 25K-30K - Brighton, Hybrid
We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join a leading company in the events industry that hosts a yearly event in Las Vegas and Frankfurt that hosts 15,000 attendees.
This role is perfect for someone with keen attention to detail, and an understanding of data quality and integrity. As a Junior Data Analyst, you will be developing and maintaining integration processes for new systems, maintaining existing reports and developing new reports within the business's platforms to provide key insights.
With this business, there is an opportunity to fully develop your career in data as the company will be providing appropriate courses and resources to fully kick-start your career in data.
THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE
- Ability to solve complex technical problems
- Familiar with programming ideally SQL/DAX
- Understanding of data quality and integrity
- Familiar or have used PowerBI and other PowerPlatform apps
- Good knowledge of general IT and MS Office skills including competent use of Excel
- SSIS, Jitterbit or Informatica experience will be advantageous but not required
- MS Azure experience
Up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status.
For more information on this opportunity, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Jan Villaruel:
07547 672 676
Jan . Villaruel @ mexasolutions .c o m
Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, we can deal with that later. In fact, most people we place we do so just by their LinkedIn profiles.