£35000 - £45000 per annum
IT Support Manager, with strong and proven experience of leading a small support team across infrastructure & support, systems management, security and networking, is required for a leading technology company based in Portsmouth / 50% home based working. This position will be paying between £35,000 - £45,000, depending upon experience.
IT Support Manager
Based in Portsmouth - 50% home working
Working for a leading technology company
£35,000 - £45,000
Working within the infrastructure & IT systems department of a leading technology company, the IT Support Manager will be responsible for leading all IT operations which looks after the internal IT support for the entire organisation. This will include systems management and support for all hardware, servers, networking, storage & backups and end user computing.
- Strong & proven experience leading an IT team
- Excellent experience in designing & supporting Windows systems and infrastructure
- Strong understanding of highly resilient system architectures, including load balanced and clustered services
- Excellent experience of Windows Server, Office 365, Active Directory
- Good experience of PowerShell scripting
- Good networking experience - TCP/IP, internet protocols, DHCP, DNS
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience
This position would suit an IT Manager / IT Support Manager / Infrastructure Manager / Head of IT / Head of Infrastructure / Service Desk Manager, who has strong experience in leading an IT infrastructure & support function.
This IT Support Manager position is looking to start ASAP, will be based in Portsmouth + 50% home working, paying from £35,000 - £45,000, depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.