A big cog in a hugely important wheel.
Where the wheel is supporting the work which healthcare professionals are doing across the country.
Being a financial services company, it's a huge support network for these professionals.
Your actions will have a direct impact on these people.
Well, under pinning these services are the service delivery and vendor management teams representing all partnerships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders. This is done through:
- Operational vendor management
- Helping with managing partner selection
- Engaging with vendors pre selection and once they've onboarded
- Assisting with the RFPs and tenders
- Creating vendor scorecards
- Tracking vendor performance
- Managing renewal activities for IT vendors
There are several multi-year, multimillion contracts which require someone to account manage in a service delivery role, to track performance, KPIs and service levels.
Additional info for the role:
- Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
- Hybrid working - mostly home based with ad hoc visits to Canary Wharf, London (1-2 times per month)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme between 10-17%, depending upon contribution levels
- Income Protection
- Critical Illness Cover (after 2 years service)
IT Service Delivery Manager / Vendor Manager
Home based / hybrid - ad hoc visits to Canary Wharf, London (1-2 times per month)
Working for a leading financial services company
£55,000 - £65,000
This position would suit an IT Service Delivery Manager / Service Operations Manager / Service Operational Manager / Vendor Manager / Vendor Business Manager / Vendor Partner Manager, who has strong experience in managing IT vendor relationships.
This IT Vendor Manager position is looking to start ASAP, will be home based with ad hoc visits to Canary Wharf, London, paying £55,000 - £65,000, depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.