A big cog in a hugely important wheel.
Where the wheel is supporting the work which healthcare professionals are doing across the country.
Being a financial services company, it's a huge support network for these professionals.
Your actions will have a direct impact on these people.
Well, under pinning these services are the IT Governance and Risk & Controls teams which ensure the quality of the services by owning the IT Risks and Controls within the organisation. This is done through:
- Understanding and analysing the company’s risks
- Setting up a consistent framework
- Understanding where the controls are – which are working/not working
- Setting out a controls framework and activities which aligns to the enterprise processes
- Owning the IT Risk register
- Setting up a risk & controls committee
- Audit major incident reports
- Represent IT Risk and project/PMO levels
- Maintain central libraries for processes and policies
Additional info for the role:
- Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
- Hybrid working - mostly home based with ad hoc visits to Canary Wharf, London (1-2 times per month)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension scheme between 10-17%, depending upon contribution levels
- Income Protection
- Critical Illness Cover (after 2 years service)
IT Risk and Controls Lead
Home based / hybrid - ad hoc visits to Canary Wharf, London (1-2 times per month)
Working for a leading financial services company
£55,000 - £65,000
This position would suit an IT Risk and Controls Lead / Risk and Controls Analyst / Risk and Controls Manager / IT Governance Manager / Risk & Assurance Manager who has strong experience in managing IT Risk & Controls within a service environment, ideally a regulatory environment.
This IT Risk and Controls Lead position is looking to start ASAP, will be home based with ad hoc visits to Canary Wharf, London, paying £50,000 - £65,000, depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.