£28000 - £35000 per annum + Pool car, pension, certification
£28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
THE OPPORTUNITY - IT Project Engineer
Variety is the spice of life - wouldn't you agree?
Life can get mundane when you're stuck staring at the same technology daily. Or maybe you've not got the opportunity to implement new projects as much as you'd like?
This is the benefit of working for an MSP.
You'll be guaranteed that no two days will be the same and have exposure to all the latest tech stacks.
And this MSP is no different!
Based in between Southampton and Bournemouth, they invest in their staff, providing training and support to learn more technologies.
On top of this, they have one of the best coffee machines out there - fresh bean to cup coffee daily!
If you're looking to progress into a more senior role, where you can make an impact and increase your technical expertise, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
THE ROLE / COMPANY - Infrastructure Project Engineer
- A successful and growing MSP, with a varied client base.
- They use cutting-edge technology, across a wide range of infrastructure giving you the opportunity to further develop your technical skill sets.
- Training is offered to each member of staff, and management will provide you with the tools and courses to succeed.
- You will be working alongside the senior management team, acting as an escalation point for the help desk team.
- The role will also involve visiting client sites when required, to implement new projects - there will be use of a pool car to do so.
- If you're a dog lover, then you're in luck! There's the office dog making a regular appearance - a great destresser!
IDEAL SKILL SET - Infrastructure Project Engineer
You'll have worked in a 2nd/3rd Line or Projects work previously, focusing on the following technologies:
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019 (including AD and Group Policies)
- Virtualisation (VMware / Hyper-V)
- Office 365
- Networking (setting up VLANs, Firewalls, SAN, Switches / Routers)
Ideally you will have come from an MSP background, or if not, have experience in a varied client facing role.
You must have a full UK Driving licence and be able to undertake a DBS check.
HOW TO APPLY - Infrastructure Project Engineer
If this sounds like the right role for you, and you'd like to know more, then either call Charlotte Heggie on 0739_5105_650 or apply and we can have an informal chat.
My email is charlotte . heggie @ mexasolutions . com
Don't worry if your CV is not up to date, drop me a message and we can deal with that later if needed.
3rd Line | Projects | Virtualisation | Server | Citrix | Exchange | O365 | Networking | VLAN | VMware | Hyper-V | AD | GP