£20000 - £27000 per annum
IT Field Engineer / 2nd Line Project Engineer, with experience of visiting client sites for hardware, software and equipment installation and configuration, is required for a growing IT Managed Service Provider in Havant, Hampshire. The position is paying from £20,000 - £27,000, depending upon background and experience.
IT Field Engineer / 2nd Line Project Engineer
Based in Havant, Hampshire
Working for a growing It Managed Service Provider
£20,000 - £27,000
Working within the project team of a growing Managed Service Provider, the IT Field Engineer / 2nd Line Project Engineer will be responsible for visiting client sites to setup, deploy and configure various assets, including hardware, software and other equipment. The configuration will include imaging equipment, setting up operating systems, setting up Office 365, AzureAD, Intune / MDM elements and networking, firewalls & security. Ad hoc 2nd line BAU support will be required on the service desk.
- Strong experience of setting up, installing & configuring hardware & software on new laptops and other equipment
- 2nd line support experience
- Technical skills across Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365 & Azure, and networking & desktop technologies.
- Experience of supporting customers face to face
- Full driving licence for visiting sites. You will have use of the company vehicles
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience
This position would suit a 2nd Line Engineer / Field Engineer / IT Technician / 2nd Line Support Analyst / Support Technician / Field Support Engineer, who has strong experience of setting up, installing and configuring hardware & software environments.
This IT Field Engineer / 2nd Line Project Engineer position is looking to start ASAP, will be based near Havant, Hampshire, paying from £20,000 - £27,000, depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.