£600 - £675 per annum
GCP Architect / GCP Consultant / Google Cloud Consultant, with extensive Google Cloud consultancy experience across Infrastructure, Application Development and DevOps, is required for a leading technology business, for an initial 3 month contract, likely to be 6 months, paying from £600 - £675 / day.
ROLE - GCP Consultant / Google Cloud Consultant
LOCATION - Fully Home Based / Remote
START - End of July 2021
DURATION - 3 - 6 months
RATE - £600 - £675 / day
This position is working outside of IR35.
The GCP Consultant / GCP Architect will be working on a 6 month project to help resolve many GCP issues across a Google Cloud Platform ecosystem. This will include working with the customer discovery phases to assess, identify, plan and then deliver the required Google Cloud Platform corrective actions and will cover several Google Cloud technical areas including security, governance, automation, cost control, app dev, GKE, networking & monitoring. The technical GCP Consultant will have experience of all GCP areas across traditional Infrastructure, PaaS, GKE, SQL, App Engine, security, governance and cost control.
- Expert Google Cloud infrastructure / GCP / Google Cloud Platform skills.
- Excellent understanding of how applications are managed and ran on Google Cloud Platform.
- Excellent experience across GCP infrastructure, PaaS, Application Development and DevOps.
- Solid experience of GCP areas including security, governance, automation, cost control, app dev, GKE, networking & monitoring.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience.
- The ability to run a complete GCP project from Discovery, Solution Design & Delivery.
This position would suit a Google Cloud Consultant / Google Cloud Expert / Google Cloud Specialist / Infrastructure Consultant / DevOps Consultant, who has strong experience of Google Cloud across Infrastructure, PaaS, Application Development and DevOps.
This Google Cloud Consultant position is looking to start at the end of July 2021, will be fully home based for a UK organisation, paying from £600 - £675 / day (depending upon background and experience).
This GCP Architect / GCP Consultant role is a live and signed off vacancy.
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status.
Please more information on this GCP Architect / GCP Consultant role, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Simon Bath on simon . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.