£30000 - £36000 per annum
Digital Project Managers….
Trust me when I say this is an opportunity of a lifetime! 👀 👀
Here is a chance to work with a well established and fastest growing digital agencies with an impressive list of client brands - ranging from high st shops to international chain restaurants.
Are you bored working on the same old campaigns, supporting the same old clients and never really feeling like you're being challenged?
Well this role has plenty of variety and you will act as an integral part of the business, acting as a linking figure between our tech team and with our client and retainers.
You will communicate your ideas with techys and non-techys and lead the production and release for a range of Web and App launches.
You will given a choice of Mac or PC - plus a £200 budget for your home office set up.
The office doors are always open, so you're welcome to come in whenever you like and bring your dog? 😊
This is a company who care about their employee's health, personal wellbeing, and development, and offer fully remote working, continuous training, private healthcare, and childcare vouchers.
- Daily management of various digital projects and campaigns
- Manage project planning, from SOW, risk assessment, documentation and forecasting resourcing needs for delivery
- Ensure project delivery to a high standard, mitigating risks, managing finances, and hitting client objectives on time and within budget
- Working across several departments, including researchers, designers, developers and QA testers
- Keep clients up to date with progress with their project.
- Ideally 3 years' Project Management (preferably in a digital agency)
- Continuously monitor project development and review success through KPIs
- Work with Waterfall, Agile and blended methodologies
- Excellent people skills and comfortablee using technical language with designers, developers and QA testers
- Jira, Basecamp or similar project management tools
- Good knowledge of CMS WordPress in particular is desirable
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up-to-date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.