£400 - £415 per day
Cloud Data Engineer - up to 415pd - flexible working 90% from home - 6 months
This organisation is investing heavily in Data Science and Analytics! The data they work with saves lives! Be a part of something very exciting!
- Maintain the data infrastructure.
- Design and implement data solutions.
- Build large data processing pipeline to distribute workload and support auto-scaling
- Use concepts such as map reduce.
- Manage the data ETL pipeline.
- Create and maintain a data lake
- deliver solutions.
- support delivered solutions.
- keep up to date with the latest technologies.
- Attend conferences relevant to on-going work.
- Recommend new big data approaches.
Skills and Experience:
- distributed databases.
- big data technologies
- database design.
- data transformation pipeline design.
- data warehouse design.
- SQL queries.
- keep up to date with the latest big data techniques.
- Docker and Kubernetes.
- AWS, GCP or Azure cloud.
- statistical and machine learning concepts.
- Python knowledge (NumPy, SciPy, PySpark and Pandas).
For more information contact Zoe Caplan-Hill via linked in or apply to this advert.