£60000 - £75000 per annum
Data Engineer - Whitely
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join a fantastic global company that is in the aviation/aerospace/defence sector. Working with a well-established team, the company is currently constructing a cloud platform solution to ensure the skies are safer for both commercial and defence aircraft.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Data Engineer, you will be building appropriate pipelines and tools to solve big data challenges. The business has a large set of historic flight data which includes various tracking functions across an aircraft that will need to be processed and analysed.
The team is going through a growth period so that they can tackle even bigger problems and achieve bigger business goals.
- Strong Data Engineering background experience
- Experience in producing process pipelines both on-prem and on the cloud.
- Experience in managing, tackling, and handling trillions of rows of data.
- Able to integrate datasets into data lakes and warehouses.
- Undertake training and show continuous growth
- Knowledge and experience working within the aerospace/aviation/defence sector would be advantageous
Up to £75,000 per annum
This Data Engineer opportunity is a live and signed off vacancy.
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status.
For more information on this opportunity, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Jan Villaruel or Zoe Caplan-Hill on:
07889 48 68 62 or 07591 212 477
Jan . Villaruel @ mexasolutions .c o m
Zoe . caplan - hill @ mexasolutions .c o m
Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, we can deal with that later. In fact, most people we place we do so just by their LinkedIn profiles.