£50000 - £80000 per annum
Data Engineer - Up to 80K
We are partnering with a large, reputable, and growing Consultancy company that is currently looking for highly skilled Data Engineers to join their growing Data team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in various industries such as Retail, Healthcare, Financial Services and Travel while working with the latest and greatest technologies available.
As the Data Engineer, you will be working with large amounts of big data, cleaning/cleansing the data from various sources (both structured and unstructured), using your ETL skills to create data pipelines, and visualise and model data.
You will be working with various Data Architects, Analysts, and other parts of the business to ensure that customer business goals/projects are met.
This role is working from home with an element of travel to client sites when needed.
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in Data Engineering technologies such as Streamsets, Confluent, Spark, Kafka and Hadoop
- Proven experience in creating, maintaining and improving ETL Pipelines
- Strong understanding of Data integration, quality and governance patterns and frameworks
- Experienced in end-to-end project delivery
- Excellent verbal, written communication and client engagement skills
- Cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP
- Coding experience such as Python
- Experienced in industries such as Financial Services/Banking, Utilities and Travel
Up to £80,000 base depending on experience
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status.
For more information on this opportunity, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Jan Villaruel o
07889 48 68 62
Jan . Villaruel @ mexasolutions .c o m
Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, we can deal with that later. In fact, most people we place we do so just by their LinkedIn profiles.