£80000 - £100000 per annum
Data Architect - This role will be 100% work from home.
We are looking for a Data Architect to join our team to be involved in cutting edge projects in a wide range of industries including Retail, Financial Services, Banking, Utilities and Travel
With 50 years experience in technology and business transformation, we help customers participate in these markets to develop, deliver, and operationalise their digital strategy.
About the role
As a Data Architect you will be responsible for designing, visualising, managing, and defining the data framework of our customers using your expertise in data governance, integration, security, master and metadata management.
You will be involved in dealing with technical and non-technical stakeholders from the board level down to technical specialists. You will be translating business requirements into technical requirements and defining industry-standard principles and best practices.
Opportunities with us
As part of our business, you will be given the best available support to progress your career and achieve your goals, whether that is moving up to a senior level or obtaining the appropriate skills and qualifications to enhance your career or even learning a whole new technology.
Up to £85,000 per annum with fantastic benefits including car allowance, flexible benefits and 25 days holiday.
- Proven experience working in data architecture and design roles or similar
- Understanding of current data technologies such as relational and NoSQL Databases, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
- Proven client-facing or consultancy experience, needing to have been involved in gathering and analysing business requirements and turning them into technical specs to be built and deployed.
- Strong understanding of data modelling with the ability to smoothly explain concepts and principles of data modelling.
- Knowledge of the latest data regulations such as GDPR and ISO
- Designed and developed Single Customer View
- Experience with data virtualisation platforms
- AWS Architect certified or MS Azure Architect Certified
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status.
For more information on this opportunity, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Jan Villaruel or Zoe Caplan-Hill on:
07547 672 676 or 07591 212 477
Jan . Villaruel @ mexasolutions .c o m
Zoe . caplan - hill @ mexasolutions .c o m
Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, we can deal with that later. In fact, most people we place we do so just by their LinkedIn profiles.
BIG DATA TESTING, SQL, TEST STRATEGY, ETL, DATAWAREHOUSE, TEST PLANNING, BUG REPORTING,