£70000 - £85000 per annum + Full corporate
Data Architect for a medium sized consultancy, based in London but 100% remote working if you wish. This is a new role due to growth
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Data Architect to join an established and expanding organisation. You will form part of the Data Management team where you will be responsible for designing and visualising the organisations data management framework describing the process used to plan, define, acquire, maintain and control data, providing expertise on data governance, integration, security, master and metadata management, data acquisition and migration, and data quality principles.
This role requires a mix of hands on and hands of work. So the right person won't be afraid to roll their sleeves up
For this Data Architect role, you must have:
- Experience in Data Architecture
- Understanding of conventional and emerging data technologies.
- Designing data architecture
- Data Modelling skills with the ability to explain the concepts and principles
- Analytical skills, data and system integration. Impact analysis.
- Metadata management
- Big data
- Communication and stakeholder management skills
- System development, project management, test techniques
Up to £80,000 plus benefits including pensions, travel insurance and healthcare
This Data Architect role is a live and signed off vacancy.
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier-one supplier status.
Please more information on this role, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Zoe Caplan-Hill on 07547_672_676 or jan . villaruel @ mexasolutions . com
Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, we can deal with that later. In fact, most people we place we do so just by their LinkedIn profiles.