£40000 - £55000 per annum
A unique opportunity to be part of the development team for a market leading cloud platform, which is already regarded as the best framework in the industry.
Since launching on the market, this specialised Fintech platform has revolutionised how financial data is managed and secured to the cloud platform Azure.
You could be part of a team dedicated to grow the platform, build new features, and make it the best system it can be and user friendly for all customers to access financial information.
The company are driven to support their people and offer their staff an excellent salary package, including private medical and dental care, Bonus, income protection, 26+ days holiday and facilities to work remotely.
- Continuous development of a new portal for members to log in and manage their pension
- Develop in house tools for pension administrators to manage case work
- Discuss design and functional requirements with technical and non-technical staff
- Design strategies to move customers into a self-service set up and to automate data flows
- Integrate customer data and create an online self-service system
- Working with front-end developers on delivery of the server (or server-less) side areas
- Integrate secure APIs containing information such as payroll, bank accounts
- Experience in building web application/services
- C# .NET Core
- Entity Framework - used for data access
- Continuous Integration, build/deployment pipelines
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Understanding of design patterns
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up-to-date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.