Business Analyst required for a leading systems provider that focuses on air and marine freight. As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the entire software development lifecycle and will be the pillar between the business and developers. You will be part of a friendly, collaborative team who play a crucial role in the UK's international trade. This is an 18 month fixed term contract with a competitive salary and additional benefits on offer.
This is an excellent opportunity for a delivery focused Business Analyst to join an organisation that is currently going through an exciting time of growth and modernisation. You'll be scoping out requirements, as well as planning, designing and implementing core activities of business requirement across the software development lifecycle, especially at the discovery and initiation stage. This is a challenging and varied role which will be delivering on a project that is a key part of this organisation's digital transformation strategy.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
For this Business Analyst role, we are looking for the following:
- At least 2 years Business Analysis experience
- Strong experience across the full Project Management and Software Development lifecycle
- Functional and non-functional requirement documentation experience
- Proven experience of working in a delivery focused Business Analysis role
- Agile or Waterfall experience with a Scrum Development approach
- Fantastic problem solving skills with an ability to work well under pressure
- Experience leading a team or a background in logistics would be highly advantageous
This Business Analyst role is currently home based although longer term will be situated in their offices in Southampton, with some remote working flexibility available. There is a salary of £35-51k on offer with the potential for a 10% bonus. There are other benefits on offer such as - 25 days holiday, life assurance, free parking, Medicash and the option to join their BUPA private medical scheme.
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status.
Please more information on this Project Manager role, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Dom Buck on 07395_105_650 or Dominic . Buck @ mexasolutions . com
Keywords: Business Analyst, Business Analysis, BA, Agile, Software Development, Scrum