£30000 - £40000 per annum
Azure Support Engineer, with strong experience working in IT Service Provider environment, ideally delivering Azure infrastructure projects, is required for a leading IT consultancy for a home based position with minimal ad hoc travel to the Dorset office. The salary is £30,000 - £40,000.
Azure Support Engineer
Home Based + Ad hoc travel to Dorset office (once/quarter max).
Working for a leading IT consultancy
£30,000 - £40,000, depending upon experience.
Working for a leading IT consultancy within the Infrastructure Support team, the Azure Support Engineer will be responsible for customer support and migration, implementations and deployments of Azure Infrastructure-as-a-Service projects. The technical environment is across Windows Server, Microsoft Cloud - O365 and Azure Intune, ADFS, Azure AD, Virtualisation and Networking.
Training around Azure and project delivery can be provided if the successful candidate has a good base knowledge and experience of Azure support and ideally some projects.
- Strong IT support background within an MSP / IT Service Provider environment
- 2nd line support / 3rd line support experience
- Strong technical skills across Windows Server, virtualisation, O365 and Azure
- Ideally good project delivery experience across Azure IaaS projects
- Azure IaaS projects across identity, authentication & security (Active Directory, ADFS, network security
- Ideally good project implementation and migration experience
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience
This position would suit a 2nd Line Support Analyst / 3rd Line Support Engineer / IT Technician / Project Engineer / IT Support Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer / System Engineer / Systems Engineer / Systems Administrator / Technical Consultant / Azure Engineer / Cloud Engineer, who has strong project deployment & migration experience on Azure projects.
This Azure Project Engineer position is looking to start ASAP, will be home based with minimal ad hoc travel to the Dorset office. This role is paying from £30,000 - £40,000, depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.