£60000 - £80000 per annum
We have an excellent opportunity for an Devops Engineer with excellent Azure experience to join a leading Financial services company. This is an amazing opportunity to apply your development and Azure skills to help support the business to get their data models to the cloud. This is one of Mexa's golden clients and we have seen developers join and flourish in their career, with the support of the Technical Director. They operate a highly flexible hybrid working model.
· Working mostly on the server (or server-less) side in conjunction with front-end developers across different areas including security, APIs, databases, connectivity, deployment, monitoring and performance.
· Taking ownership of a given task/functional requirement and getting it out to users with support from the wider team.
· Act as an integral team member to get models to be cloud-based: in the process of removing dependencies to internal drives and external data centres.
· Work with the team to set up a function so that data models can talk to each other more efficiently: we're breaking down our large systems into smaller, standalone packages that can be shared more easily
· Ensure our systems, processes and architecture to continue to be fit for purpose in 2022: we've moved to Azure DevOps and have begun the process of setting up pipelines
· Experience in developing web application/services
· Experience with C# .NET Core
· Familiarity with cloud technologies, specifically Azure including some of Azure functions, Azure SQL, Azure B2C, Service fabric and blob storage
· Experience with data access using Entity Framework/SQL Server
· Continuous Integration, build/deployment pipelines
· Git source code management and use of Azure DevOps
· Experience of clean architecture approaches
· Understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up-to-date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.