£85000 - £90000 per annum
Azure Data Architect
Experienced Azure Data Architect required for a growing, national brand. As a Azure Data Architect within the Data team, you set the vision for the organisation's use of data and lead on the design and build of data models which fulfil the strategic data needs of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Azure Data Architect to join an established and expanding brand provider who are continuing to receive major investment.
As the Azure Architect, you will translate business requirements into technical specifications, design data models and metadata systems. Define the data architecture framework, standards, and principles and define data flows by identifying data sources from which to extract data, the transformations that the data should undergo, and the targets
This role will be working from home four times a week and one day in the office.
For this Business Development Consultant opportunity, you must have:
- MS Visio or equivalent
- SQL, Database design, Star Schemas, Diagnostic Queries, Enterprise Relationship Diagrams (ERDs),
Data Flow diagrams
- High level designs, decision documents, technical specifications
- Data management experience including master data management, governance, lineage, migration,
- Architectural understanding of the principles behind Azure Machine Learning
- Expert knowledge of the core Azure data tech stack
- Strong understanding of data pipelines
- Knowledge of data analytics products and technologies
£110,000 Salary Package breakdown:
Pension Match scheme of 7.5%
Green Travel allowance
5 weeks annual leave with option to purchase more.
This Azure Data Architect opportunity is a live and signed off vacancy.
Mexa Solutions are an approved supplier for this organisation and benefit from a tier one supplier status.
For more information on this Lead Data Engineer opportunity, or a further exploratory conversation, please contact Jan Villaruel on 07547 672 676 or jan . villaruel @ mexasolutions . com
Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, we can deal with that later. In fact, most people we place we do so just by their LinkedIn profiles.