£350 - £400 per day
Automation Tester / Software Tester, with strong experience of automation testing and continuous integration tools (Selenium, Jenkins), is required for a leading technology organisation for an initial 6 month contract, based in Fareham, Hampshire paying from £350 - £400 / day.
Automation Tester / Software Tester
Based in Fareham, Hampshire
Initial 6 month + contract
£350 - £400 / day (Limited / Umbrella Company)
Working for a leading technology organisation within the software development / software testing team, the Automation Tester will be responsible for building software feature requirements, planning & executing test cases, writing automated test scripts, raising & tracking defects and writing test frameworks.
- Excellent automated software testing experience
- Experience of continuous integration tools, Selenium / Jenkins
- Strong experience of writing automated test scripts
- Experience across functional, integration, usability, regression, mobile, big data, cross browser, performance and security testing
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management experience
This position would suit a Software Tester / Automated Tester / QA Analyst / QA Tester / Test Analyst, who has strong experience of automated software testing.
This Automation Tester / Software Tester position is looking to start ASAP, will be based in Fareham, Hampshire, paying £350 - £400 / day (depending upon background and experience) - Limited / Umbrella Company
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV to bob . bath @ mexasolutions . com
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.